OMG i wrote a whole entry but its gone. heartbreak!
oh well, i promised zaferin the entry so i shall write it again! (:
sorry yeah zaferin? =(
okay yesterday, me and aamilah were going to go home when we found out that zaferin was going to see mrs chaiw (haha amira!)so we decided to go along, but she was waiting for namradha (WHO in the end went home alr -_-) we found that out like 45 mins later haha! so we went off to meet mrs chaiw.
we found out a lot of stuff we didnt know about bio! we digressed a bit (MAYBE A LOT) haha, she's so nice and funny. she made us feel so motivated&inspired and made us feel so guilty too. what she told us about the stuff to come, made us all really sad and emo =/ i won't be able to imagine that, me and zaf sortof teared =/
she's so full of discipline too. mrs chaiw rocks :D right zaf?
I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
A little righteous and too proud
I just wanna find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out
I thought that I had all the answers
never giving in
but since you've gone
I admit that I was wrong
-lost without you//delta goodrem
i think i have gotten elyana liking it too, right elyana? (:
oh well, i promised zaferin the entry so i shall write it again! (:
sorry yeah zaferin? =(
okay yesterday, me and aamilah were going to go home when we found out that zaferin was going to see mrs chaiw (haha amira!)so we decided to go along, but she was waiting for namradha (WHO in the end went home alr -_-) we found that out like 45 mins later haha! so we went off to meet mrs chaiw.
we found out a lot of stuff we didnt know about bio! we digressed a bit (MAYBE A LOT) haha, she's so nice and funny. she made us feel so motivated&inspired and made us feel so guilty too. what she told us about the stuff to come, made us all really sad and emo =/ i won't be able to imagine that, me and zaf sortof teared =/
she's so full of discipline too. mrs chaiw rocks :D right zaf?
I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
A little righteous and too proud
I just wanna find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out
I thought that I had all the answers
never giving in
but since you've gone
I admit that I was wrong
-lost without you//delta goodrem
i think i have gotten elyana liking it too, right elyana? (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home